Thanks to the children and teachers at Peakirk Cum Glinton Primary School for permission to use the photographs.
Photos: Daniel Clarke (click on a photo for a full sized version).
If you're looking for full company information please go to the Made By Katie Green website.
green bean dance
green bean dance, the learning strand of Made By Katie Green, work in diverse learning environments, teaching children, young people and adults, and contributing:
- our imagination, energy and playfulness
- our professionalism
- our wealth of experience in teaching individuals from primary to professional level
We want to visit you next!
What we offer you:
- tailor-made dance days or weeks
- imaginative and challenging ways of playing with movement
- opportunities for all individuals to develop and perform their own work
- specialist tutor support
- live performances of professional dance
- strategies to integrate dance within the curriculum
green bean dance delivers dance activities in a broad variety of settings, which have included: Tate Britain, The Place (London), Trinity Laban (London), Roehampton University (London), the University of Surrey, Youth Dance England (London, Young Creatives scheme and U.Dance 2012), Deda (Derby), University Campus Suffolk (Ipswich), Dance4 (Nottingham, including for the Dance4 CAT), Lincoln University, Northampton University, Queens' College (Cambridge), artsNK (Lincolnshire).
Please contact us for copies of company statements and policy documents including Philosophy of Teaching, Health and Safety and Inclusion policies. All green bean dance facilitators have Enhanced CRB Disclosure Certificates and Public Liability Insurance. Katie Green has also completed the Diploma for Dance Teaching and Learning (Children and Young People).